Key facts Niedersächsische Verfrachtungsgesellschaft (NVG)
- Nearly 100 years of experience in inland waterway shipping
- Certified according to ISO 9001 and GMP B4
- Main focus: bulk goods (coal, potassium derivates, animal fodder, grain and building materials)
- Own fleet of 10 vessels plus some 30 barge owner-operators
- NVG focuses on chartering business on all European inland waterways
- In the animal feed sector we provide for pickup from the production site, temporary storage and shipping either to a seaport or to the final consumer. We closely monitor all these activities.
- Once we have organised inland waterway shipping for you, we offer you customised cargo handling services. No matter whether it’s a question of transporting equipment or regular deliveries to a power station – our team will find the right solution for you. In the ports of Hanover and Mehrum we are actively involved in the cargo handling business.