Alongside the variety of regular truck services, we have been a reliable tank transport provider for the special requirements in the field of liquid and liquid gas transport operations by road, particularly for the chemical and petro-chemical industries, for many years.
Another special tank transport service involves shipping liquid or semi-liquid foodstuffs, naturally with temperature management too. In this area, we have more than 60 years of experience here and the highest levels of expertise.
Whether your consignment involves transporting dangerous goods, liquid gas, chemicals or foodstuffs – we provide the latest equipment that is perfectly adapted to your needs in terms of technology; and it is used by our employees in such a way that you obtain the greatest benefits.
Stable connections and top safety levels
As a specialist for tank transports, chemical transports and transporting dangerous goods across Europe, we have an extensive network of company business locations at the major urban centres of the chemical industry. Our spectrum of services in the field of tanker logistics for the chemical industry ranges from classic road and intermodal traffic to individual transport logistics solutions in line with the requirements of our customers and the product needing to be transported. These transport services may also include the disposal of waste products.
Our fleet contains standardised tanker trailers made of steel and special stainless steel and tank containers, which are geared towards meeting specific product requirements.
Special value-added services, like our own tank cleaning units or IBC services, create additional value added for our customers and complete our portfolio of transport services for the chemical industry.
Our services in the field of transporting chemicals:
Liquid bulk transport
- Transport services certified according to ISO 9001, ISO 14001, SCC, audited in line with SQAS
- Tanker trailers made of steel, V4A stainless steel and special stainless steel with one to five chambers (22.5 – 34 m3) or jumbo trailers with three to four chambers (51 – 54 m3)
- Special linings/rubberised inside, insulated and heatable
- Telematics system with communications related to the job and an ERP link
- Tank containers ranging from 22.5 to 35 m³, some of them rubberised inside and with heating available while the goods are in transit
Liquid gas transport
- All-round transport logistics solutions in the field of liquid gases
- Our own fleet of special tankers
- Transport services with constant temperatures of -42 °C
- Professional procedures through special equipment and trained employees
- Many years of experience in handling chemical liquids
Liquid disposal services
- Comprehensive disposal logistics
- Professional procedures through specially trained employees
- Interconnected process management to reduce administrative expenditure
- Waste transport permit for all kinds of waste according to the Waste Catalogue
- Certified according to ISO 9001, ISO 14001, SCC**, audited in line with SQAS
- Transporting waste sulphuric acid in distinctive trailers made of special stainless steel
The full aroma in the tank
Liquid chocolate, fresh fruit juices or the aroma of select oils – if you want to maintain the maximum quality and the full aroma of your sensitive liquid foodstuffs, you need a transport partner that knows what it is doing. We have been providing evidence that we are the right partner to our satisfied customers for 60 years now.
We keep your quality promise along the entire transport chain by using the latest equipment, which is also in a technically perfect condition. By combining the experience of our employees, responsible handling for your products and naturally the relevant certification, including ISO 22000, IFS, HACCP and FSMS, we develop transport concepts, which leave nothing to chance.
Our services in the field of transporting foodstuffs:
- Our own company fleet with 150 tankers that meet the latest safety and quality standards
- 100 tank containers for intermodal traffic and storage
- Advice and support from 140 committed employees
- Our own tanker cleaning facilities
- Cleaning IBC containers
- Our own training centre within the company
- Certificates and audits: ISO 22000, IFS Logistics, FSMS, HACCP, SQAS BVC Tank Cleaning Transport and AZWV
Facts & figures
Our tank transport fleet consists of more than 400 tractors, 600 trailers and 800 tank containers.
More than 90 percent of our tractors comply with the EURO 6 emission standard.
Certificates & audits
ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 22000, ISO 50001, SCC Security Certificate Contractors, SQAS, HACCP, IFS Logistik